Thursday, August 11, 2016

Crazy?

Some people are convinced that Jesus was just a crazy person. Same for his mother who claimed to be a virgin.
  Maybe he knew the scriptures and found ways to back it up.
   History says that he performed miracles.
Although some say he was a fraud and history is full of lies or at least half truths.
    Certainly crazy people have had huge impacts on the world.
   But here's my take.
    So what if he was crazy?
    And yes people have twisted his message and even killed in the Name of Jesus.
But I'm convinced that Jesus saved my soul. I believe his mother was a virgin.
I believe that Jesus was without sin.
He was killed for what he believed about himself and his mission from God.
  I believe his sacrifice alone will get me into Heaven.
  I may not be a terrible person but I'm not perfect.
Praying to God through Jesus had saved me in ways to numerous to count.
 Faith in Jesus can save you too. Some say he is the only way to eternal life.
  It works for me.
So call me crazy but can all of us who follow Jesus be wrong?
 I encourage you to try God, especially if nothing else is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment