Friday, August 12, 2011

Prisoner Release

Forgive and you shall be forgiven...
Has anyone ever you done a wrong or many wrongs that you can't let go of?
If someone even mentions their name do you get sick to your stomach. Maybe you feel violent.
I think we all have felt this.
Anger can cause so many physical problems. High Blood Pressure and Ulcers just to name two.
What about spiritually?
Unforgivnes is like a prison. You keep the offender in prison. Even if they have moved on and feel
remorse even if you do not know this.
Guess what: You are in the same prison.
Take it from me: I was 27 when God helped me to forgive what horrible things my father had done to me. When I did I cried tears of joy and relief.
I could breathe easier.
I felt lighter.
I became happier and my joy continues to increase. I actually enjoy life.
The glass is almost always half full or overflowing.
Christ has come to set the prisoners free...
What do you think? Are you ready to make a run for freedom?

No comments:

Post a Comment