Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I'm Back Even Though God Never Left

It's been a while. I'm back.
Why the absesnce?
I got mad at God. Silly huh?
Especially since I have written about NOT getting mad at God.
It's not His fault that I was taking things the wrong way concerning friends. Heck it's not all their fault either.
I chose how to react.
I was the one who yelled and screamed.
God doesn't force our hand.
God gives us what we need to react in every situation.
Is school hard? Then study hard. Ask questions.
Jesus studied the scriptures and he asked questions.
He even asked His father if salvation might come in a way that didn't involve him being
whipped
,tortured,
spit upon,
mocked,
crowned with thorns,
nails driven in his hands and feet into the wood of a cross
put on display. Naked and ashamed.
Entering a grave.
Going into the pits of hell.
But did Jesus gave into all of that.
Sure he felt that his father had forsaken him. But Jesus didn't shake his fists. He didn't cuss God out. Jesus even asked his father to forgive all who were responsible for the sins he shed his blood for.
The Father was always there.
Jesus is always there.
And through the Holy Spirit we all can communicate directly to God.
No matter where we are.
No matter if the drugs and alcohol made me do it.
Even if my mental illness caused me to sin.
No matter the excuse.
No matter how far we stray from God.
He will never leave us nor forsake us.

No comments:

Post a Comment